lära sig svenska på Lernia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To fill the gap of communication between Swedish learning classmates at Lernia in Göteborg.

Theo fyller år

Ibraheem
    Ibraheem
    Admin

Theo fyller år Empty Theo fyller år

Post  Ibraheem Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:14 pm

Theo fyller år
    Theo är sex år och snart fyller han sju. Då ska han ha kalas. Han vill ha ett kalas i lekparken. Det är så kul att vara där med sina kompisar, tycker Theo. Hans mamma hjälper honom att skicka inbjudningskort till några kamrater.
    Theo bästa kompis Ville får ett kort i brevlådan. Han ser att det står 'Theo' på kortet och förstår att Theo ska ha kalas. Theo har redan berättat om kalaset för Ville.
    Vad kul, säger Villes mamma. Jag ringer Theos mamma eller pappa på en gång och tackar för inbjudan, så att de vet hur många barn som kommer. Det är bäst jag skriver upp det i kalendern också.
    Theo's birthday
    Theo is six years and once he reaches the age of seven. Then he will have a party. He wants a party in the playground. It's so fun to be there with her friends, like Theo. His mother helps him to send invitations to some friends.
    Theo best friends want to get a card in the mailbox. He sees that it says 'Theo' in the card and understand that Theo will have a party. Theo has already told you about the feast of the Ville.
    What fun, "says Ville's mother. I'll call Theos mom or dad at one time and thank you for the invitation, so that they know how many children will. It is best I type it up on the calendar as well.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:06 pm